It has been a very intense month. Awareness of the impact of a partner's past trauma on the family unit is growing.
This awareness has meant rapid growth of my business Heather Tuba Trauma-Informed Support for Partners and a surge in requests to join the free support group Partners to Survivors with complex PTSD.
Change is in the air and I am making a few adjustments.
The free support group Partners to Survivors with complex PTSD
Due to recent overwhelming response, the free support group is no longer accepting new members. It's really important to me that I interact with the group as much as I can and with current membership at over 200, this is challenging (even with two moderators). This group will not reopen.
However, there are still lots of free resources for partners. In fact, most of them are relevant to anyone in a supportive role to an individual with complex PTSD.
Here is what I offer:
- Biweekly blog posts.
- Free downloadable resource guide with your email.
- (Almost) daily social media posts focused on partners and supporters. Find me on Facebook and Instagram.
- Instagram live event with relationship therapist Silvy Khoucasian. DATE: Monday, February 25 at 7 pm EST.
- TherapyChat with Laura Reagan. DATE: TBA.
- British Columbia Psychosocial Rehabilitation Advanced Practice webinar: Supporting Partners. DATE: early spring 2019.
Finally, I do have offer a limited number of paid services with plans to expand this area including support group options. To learn more about my current offerings, go here.
Thank you to each one who subscribes, reads, comments, shares, and connects with me. Your support is vital to this growing work.