Skip to content
Education & Training
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Training Level I: Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma. Janina Fisher.
- Movement for Trauma Level I. Jane Clapp.
- Certified Trauma Recovery Coach.
- Humber College School for Writers. Toronto, Canada.
- Bachelor of Arts. French Language studies. University of Winnipeg.
- Medical Cannabis: Clinical Insight into Cannabinoid Therapy (2020)
- Crisis Prevention Intervention. (2019)
- Jane Clapp. Self-regulation tools for the therapist. (2019)
- Self-Compassion and Emotional Resilience. Kristin Neff. (2019)
- Attachment and Trauma Treatment Centre for Healing. Integrated Trauma Practitioner certificate. (2018)
- Transforming Resilience and Regulation through Somatic Touch. Stephen J. Terrell. (2018)
- Mind-Brain Interventions for Trauma-Related disorder. Dr. Paul Frewen. (2018)
- Childhood Abuse, Brain Development, Psychopathology, and Addiction. Dr. Martin Teicher. (2017)
- Founder and facilitator. Partners to Survivors with complex trauma online support group. (2017-2019)
- Explaining historical trauma to your partner. Guest teacher. Stephanie Morales Coaching.
- Supporting Partners of Trauma Survivors. Guest lecturer. Trauma Recovery Coaching Program.
- Basic Trauma Neurobiology for Trauma Recovery Coaches. Guest lecturer. Trauma Recovery Coaching Program.
- Coach mentor. Trauma Recovery Coaching certification.
- Upcoming: Webinar series for partners. With Yvette Lalonde.
- Dr Manuel P Stadtmann (University of Zurich). CPTSD and the need for more family support.
- CPTSD Foundation. We Are Healing Trauma Summit 2020.
- Tracy Barbour. The intersection of childhood trauma and PTSD.
- Jane Clapp. Podcast interview.
- Annie Wright, LMFT. Family strain, estrangement & complex PTSD.
- Robyn Brickel, MA, LMFT & Laura Reagan, LCSW-C, CDWF: Support for Trauma Survivors & Their Loved Ones During Coronavirus (blog post).
- Supporting Partners of Trauma Survivors. TherapyChat.
- Information about CPTSD for Families. Out of the Storm.