Helping organizations and practitioners support partners, families, and friends of adults with complex trauma
My consulting service utilizes a ‘complex trauma aware’ perspective on the issues facing those who support adults with complex trauma disorders. I help for-profit, non-profit, therapists, coaches and healers to understand and strategize around the challenges experienced by partners, family members, and friends who support a loved one with complex trauma.
A complex trauma aware perspective takes into consideration the following:
- The neurobiological impact of childhood adversity.
- The presence of complex trauma issues as a source of overwhelm for families.
- Dissociation and fragmentation as possible sources of interpersonal difficulties.
- The importance of structured and digestible psychoeducation for supporters.
- Simple strategies to help those in supportive roles sustain nervous system health to combat compassion fatigue and trauma.
- Exploratory discussion of the needs of those in supportive roles.
- How to craft and implement an offering for your organization or practice to ‘support for supporters.’
- Nervous system tools and strategies.
- Written materials for your website or practice.
- Ongoing consultation and more.
All services offer the opportunity to discuss and develop a strategy to support these important people in your clients’ lives within your budget and time limitations.
I offer a limited number of equity pricing spaces.
Please fill out the contact form and include:
- The name of your organization if applicable.
- A detailed description of your request.
Availability and fees upon request. Consultations take place by Zoom meeting EDT/UTC-4.